How to use this little-known feature of Tradingview to pick coins for your trades
Most of you who have been trading crypto, stocks or forex are familiar with Trading View and you probably already use it for its fantastic charts. But it can be used for so much more than that. You can use it to send you alerts, to create your own automated trading strategies and so on…
But you can also use it to prescreen coins to pick your buys.
Cryptocurrency Signal Finder — Find the Best Trading Opportunities
Cryptocurrency Signal Finder lets you scan the Cryptocurrency market to find best trading opportunities.
Let’s go to Trading View
- 0:03 Start by going to the tab screener and select Cryptocurrency Signal Finder
- 0:16 You can choose between tabs Performance/Oscillators and Trend Following
- 0:21 Under Oscillators, for example, you can find settings related to TA indicators like MACD and RSI
- 0:41 Under the tab Trend Following you find the SMA and BB indicators
- 0:47 We go back to Overview and narrow our search down by filtering by Exchange in our case Binance
- 1:04 Now we exclude everything except Strong Buy
- 1:19 This reduces our list significantly